Do not exceed beneficial dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition must consult a health care provider before the usage of this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
• Rehmannia glutinosa (Shu Di Huang)
• Alisma plantago aquatica (Ze Xie)
• Cornus officinalis (Shan Zhu Yu)
• Dioscorea batata (Shan Yao)
• Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi)
• Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
1. Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
2. Take the herb tea and put about one fairly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
3. Pour only a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. When you use sugar or honey, put for your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
4. Stir in the remainder of the hot water. (4-6oz)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product isn’t intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Liu Wei Di Huang Wan
• Liu Wei Di Huang Tang
• Liu Wei Di Huang Pian
• Liu Wei Di Huang San
• Six Ingredient Pill with Rehmannia
• Rehmannia Six Formula
• Six-Flavor Rehmannia Pill
• Rehmannia Bolus with Six Herbs
• Rehmannia Six Pill
• Six Ingredient Formula with Rehmannia
100% All Natural and Oriental Herbal Formula
Easy to make Herbal Tea & Well Soluble in hot Water
Tonify the Yin
Nourish Kidney and Liver Yin